1. The promoter is: Rezolution Fitness
2. Employees of Rezolution Fitness Pty Ltd or their family members shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. If you win this competition you cannot enter again.
4. The closing date for entry will be at 11:59pm on the competition end date. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be drawn no later than 3 days after the competition end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received in the competition time period for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize allocation for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter (Rezolution Fitness) reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No alternative to the prize will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to Personal Trainer availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen by Rezolution Fitness and their team.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when they can meet with a Personal Trainer to begin their fitness package.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, relating to or in connection with these terms of service and competition, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the ACICA Arbitration Rules. The seat of arbitration shall be Perth, Australia. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The number of arbitrators shall be one.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The Prize (Fitness Package) will include a maximum of 2 (two) one-on-one personal training sessions per week, or 3 (three) small group fitness classes. The winner my choose one of those two options.
19. All personal training sessions will be conducted at Goodlife Innaloo. Location is non-negotiable.
20. Fitness Package duration will be for 12 weeks/3 months. If the winner is unable to attend any sessions within this time period they forfeit those sessions. Sessions missed do not accumulate.
21. The winner is not able to place the fitness package on hold, or reserve it for later usage for what ever reason.
22. Fitness package includes a initial consultation with a Rezolution Fitness Personal Trainer. This includes assessment and the booking of sessions to begin training.